The subject property is superbly located mid-block on Fort Street between Quadra and Vancouver Streets, and within downtown Victoria. Fort Street serves as a major traffic artery linking the downtown commercial core of the City with residential areas to the east.
- 824sf retail / commercial space
- Excellent signage and exposure to Fort Street
- LEED gold standard building completed in 2010
- High ceilings (12 ft. clear height)
- Full height storefront glazing
- In-suite washroom
- Plenty of parking in the surrounding area and on-site for staff
- Formerly a hair salon with plumbing and laundry hook-up
- Available May 2017
The premises lends itself to a wide variety of uses under the permitted zoning, however we cannot accommodate a restaurant user due to an exclusive previously granted.
Please see our website for additional details and highlights:
Dave Bornhold and Amanda Neal
Newmark Knight Frank Devencore Victoria