Gorgeous 2BR with Patio and Grape Arbour in Victoria, British Columbia
Available for short-term or monthly rental.
Beautiful furnished spacious two-bedroom main-floor suite in an urban oasis of organic gardens and fruit trees.
* Open-concept with new laminate flooring throughout. Sunny garden window over the kitchen sink.
* French doors open onto large garden patio and grapevine arbour. Private entrance at side and back.
* Two quality queen beds.
* Spacious master bedroom with large walk-in closet and ensuite.
* Shaw broadband 50 wireless Internet and 46" flat-screen cable TV wall-mounted for viewing from living room, dining room and kitchen.
* Kitchen has microwave, toaster, slow-cooker, induction cooker, convection-steam oven, coffee-maker, full-size fridge, new dishwasher, cookware, china, flatware and utensils. (No full-size stove.)
* Four-piece bathroom opens to master bedroom and hallway.
* No-fee laundry facilities on site.
* Quiet, tree-lined street near bus stops, grocery stores, Thai restaurant, deli, bakery, Spiral Cafe, Gorge waterway parks, bike trails and walkways.
* Seven-minutes (3.2 km) to drive to downtown Victoria. Direct buses to UVic, Royal Jubilee Hospital and VGH.
* Relax in the hammock on your large garden patio, and watch the resident hens stroll by.
Guests are welcome to pick fresh garden herbs and use the free bicycle.
Comprehensive reuse-recycle program in place district-wide; environmentally minded guests are welcome.
$1,600 per month.
- June 1 to September 30: $99 per night, $499 per week
- April 1 to May 31: $89 per night, $449 per week
- October 1 to March 31: $79 per night, $399 per week
There is a minimum three-night charge, and until a booking is confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Type: Apartments for rent